* co-first authors; # co-corresponding authors
- Yeong-Jin Choi*, Jeong Hun Park*, Jinah Jang, and Dong-Woo Cho, "3D Bioprinting Technologies and Bioinks for Therapeutics and Tissue Engineering Applications," Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine, accepted for publication (Invited review)
- Ju Young Park, Jinah Jang#, and Hyun-Wook Kang#, "3D Bioprinting and its application to organ-on-a-chip," Microelectronic Engineering, 2018, 200, pp.1-11. (Invited review)
- Sanskrita Das, Jinah Jang, "3D bioprinting and decellularized ECM-based biomaterials for in vitro CV tissue engineering," Journal of 3D Printing in Medicine, 2018, 2(2), pp.69-87. (Invited review)
- Jinah Jang*, Ju Young Park*, Ge Gao, Dong-Woo Cho, "Biomaterials-based 3D Cell Printing for Next-Generation Therapeutics and Diagnostics," Biomaterials, 2018, 156, pp.88-106. (Invited review)
- Jinah Jang " 3D Bioprinting and In Vitro Cardiovascular Tissue Modeling," Bioengineering, 2017, 4(3), p.71. (Invited review)
- Byoung Soo Kim*, Hyeonji Kim*, Ge Gao, Jinah Jang#, Dong-Woo Cho# "Decellularized extracellular matrix: A step towards the next generation source for bioink manufacturing," Biofabrication, 2017, 9(3).
- Gao Ge*, Jun Hee Lee*, Jinah Jang*, Dong Han Lee, Jeong-Sik Kong, Byoung Soo Kom, Yeong-Jin Choi, Woong Bi Jang. Young Joon Hong, Sang-Mo Kwon, Dong-Woo Cho “Tissue Engineered Bio-Blood-Vessel using a Tissue Specific Bioink and 3D Coaxial Cell Printing Technique: A Novel Therapy for Ischemic Disease,” Advanced Functional Materials, 2017 (Inside Cover, Video abstract)
- Hyungseok Lee, Wonil Han, Hyeonji Kim, Dong-Heon Ha, Jinah Jang, Byoung Soo Kim, Dong-Woo Cho, “Development of liver decellularized extracellular matrix bioink for 3D cell printing-based liver tissue engineering,” Biomacromolecules, 2017, 18(4), pp. 1229-1237.
- Jinah Jang, Dong-Woo Cho, “Recapitulation of Microtissue Models Connected with Real-time Readout Systems via 3D Printing Technology,” Journal of Thoracic Disease, 2017, 9(2), pp.233. (Editorial)
- Jinah Jang*, Hun-Jun Park*, Seok-Won Kim, Heejin Kim, Ju Young Park, Soo Jin Na, Hyeon Ji Kim, Moon Nyeo Park, Seung Hyun Choi, Sun Hwa Park, Sung Won Kim, Sang-Mo Kwon, Pum Joon Kim, Dong-Woo Cho, “3D Printed Complex Tissue Construct using Stem Cell-laden Decellularized Extracellular Matrix Bioinks for Cardiac Repair,” Biomaterials, 2017, 112, pp.264-74.
- Ju Young Park*, Gao Ge*, Jinah Jang, Dong-Woo Cho, “3D printed structure for biomolecule and cell delivery: Tissue repair and regeneration,” Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2016, 4(47), 7521-7539.
- Jeong Hun Park*, Jinah Jang*, Jung-Seob Lee and Dong-Woo Cho, “Three-dimensional Printing of Tissue/Organ Analogues Containing Living Cells,” Annals of Biomedical Engineering, 2016 45(1), pp.189-194.
- Jeong Hun Park*, Jinah Jang*, Jung-Seob Lee and Dong-Woo Cho, “3D Tissue/Organ Printing,” Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine, 2016, 13(6), pp.612-621.
- Jinah Jang*, Hee-Gyeong Yi*, Dong-Woo Cho, “3D Printed Tissue Models: Present and Future,” ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering, 2016, 2(10), pp.1722–31.
- Byoung Soo Kim*, Jinah Jang*, Su Hun Chae, Gao Ge, Jeong Sik Kong, Min Jun Ahn, Dong-Woo Cho, “Three-dimensional bioprinting of cell-laden constructs with polycaprolactone protective layers for using various biomaterials,” Biofabrication, 2016, 8(3), pp.035013.
- Hee Gyeong Yi, Kyung Shin Kang, Jung Min Hong, Jinah Jang, Moon Nyeo Park, Young Hun Jeong, Dong-Woo Cho, ”Effects of electromagnetic field frequencies on chondrocytes in 3D cell-printed composite constructs,” Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A, 2016, 7, pp.1797-1804.
- Ho Sang Jung, Yeongjin Choi, Ji Won Jung, Young Mun Lee, Byung Woo Hwang, Jinah Jang, Jin-Hyung Shim, Yoon-Seob Kim, Sang-Ho Oh, Jong-Soo Lee, Dong-Woo Cho, and Sei Kwang Hahn, “Nanoscale graphene coating on commercially pure titanium for accelerated bone regeneration,” RSC Advances, 2016, 6, pp.26719-24.
- Wan-geun La*, Jinah Jang*, Byung-Soo Kim*, Min Suk Lee, Dong-Woo Cho, and Hee-Seok Yang, “Systemically replicated organic and inorganic bony microenvironment for new bone formation generated by a 3D printing technology,” RSC Advances, 2016, 6, pp.11546-53.
- Jinah Jang*, Taek Gyoung Kim*, Byung Soo Kim, Seok Won Kim, Dong-Woo Cho, “Tailoring Mechanical Properties of Decellularized Extracellular Matrix Bioink by Vitamin B2-induced Photo-crosslinking,” Acta Biomaterialia, 2016, 15(33), pp.88-95.
- Jinah Jang and Dong-Woo Cho, “A Review of the Fabrication of Soft Structures with Three-dimensional Printing Technology,” Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Process Engineers, 2015, 14(6), pp.142-8.
- Joydip Kundu*, Jin-Hyung Shim*, Jinah Jang, Sung-Won Kim, Dong-Woo Cho. “An additive manufacturing based PCL/alginate/chondrocyte bioprinted scaffold for cartilage tissue engineering,” Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine, 2015, 9(11), pp.1286-97.
- Falguni Pati, Dong-Heon Ha, Jinah Jang, Hyun Ho Han, Jong-Won Rhie, Dong-Woo Cho, “Biomimetic 3D Tissue Printing for Soft Tissue Regeneration,” Biomaterials, 2015, 62, pp.164-175. (Selected as the Biomaterials 2015 Top Images poster)
- Ju Young Park*, Jin-Hyung Shim*, Song-Ah Choi, Jinah Jang, Myungshin Kim, Sang Hwa Lee, Dong-Woo Cho, “3D printing technology to control BMP-2 and VEGF delivery spatially and temporally to promote large-volume bone regeneration,” Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2015, 3, pp.5415-25.
- Falguni Pati, Tae-Ha Song, Girdhari Rijal, Jinah Jang, Sung Won Kim, Dong-Woo Cho, "Ornamenting 3D printed scaffolds with cell-laid extracellular matrix for bone tissue regeneration," Biomaterials, 2015, 37, pp.230-241.
- Tae-Ha Song*, Jinah Jang*, Yeong-Jin Choi, Jin-Hyung Shim, Dong-Woo Cho, “3D printed drug/cell carrier enabling effective release of cyclosporin A for xenogeneic cell-based therapy,” Cell Transplantation, 2015, 24, pp.2513-25. (Highlighted in EurekAlert)
- Jeong Hwa Kim, Jinah Jang, Young Hun Jeong, Tae Jo Ko, Dong-Woo Cho, “Fabrication of a nanofibrous mat with a human skin pattern,” Langmuir, 2015, 31(1), pp.424–431.
- Jin-Hyung Shim*, Min-Chul Yoon*, Chang-Mo Jeong, Jinah Jang, Sung-In Jeong, Dong-Woo Cho and Jung-Bo Huh, "Efficacy of rhBMP-2 loaded PCL/PLGA/β-TCP guided bone regeneration (GBR) membrane fabricated by 3D printing technology for reconstruction of calvaria defects in rabbit," Biomedical Materials, 2014, 9(6), pp.065006.
- Jinah Jang, Young-Joon Seol, Hyeon Ji Kim, Sung Won Kim, Joydip Kundu, Dong-Woo Cho, "Effects of alginate hydrogel cross-linking density on mechanical and biological behavior for tissue engineering," Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials, 2014, 37, pp.66-77.
- Young-Joon Seol, Ju Young Park, Jin Woo Jung, Jinah Jang, Rijal Girdhari, Sung Won Kim, Dong-Woo Cho, "Improvement of bone regeneration capability of ceramic scaffolds by accelerated release of their calcium ions," Tissue Engineering Part A, 2014, 20(21-22), pp.2840-49.
- Falguni Pati*, Jinah Jang*, Dong-Heon Ha, Sung Won Kim, Jong-Won Rhie, Jin-Hyung Shim, Deok-Ho Kim, Dong-Woo Cho, "Printing three dimensional tissue analog with decellularized extracellular matrix bioink," Nature Communications, 2014, 5 (3935). (Citation #: 230 (google scholar, as of March. 14, 2017); Highligted in various media including Dong-A ilbo, MBC news, YTN Science, etc; Excellent publication award from POSTECH)
- Jeong Hun Park*, Jinah Jang*, Dong-Woo Cho, “Three-Dimensional Printed 3D Structure for Tissue Engineering,” Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineering B, 2014, 38(10), pp. 817-829. (Invited review paper)
- Jinah Jang*, Hana Oh*, Jongwan Lee, Tae Ha Song, Young Hun Jeong, Dong-Woo Cho, “A cell-laden nanofiber/hydrogel composite structure with tough-soft mechanical property," Applied Physics Letters, 2013, 102, pp.211914.
- Jongwan Lee*, Jinah Jang*, Hana Oh, Young Hun Jeong, Dong-Woo Cho, “Fabrication of a three-dimensional nanofibrous scaffold with lattice pores using direct-write electrospinning,” Materials letters, 2013, 93(15), pp.397-400.
- Jinah Jang*, Jongwan Lee*, Young-Joon Seol, Young Hun Jeong, Dong-Woo Cho, “Improving mechanical properties of alginate hydrogel by reinforcement with ethanol treated polycaprolactone nanofibers for the cartilage regeneration,” Composite part B: Engineering, 2013, 45(1), pp. 1216-1221.
- Jin Woo Jung*, Jinah Jang*, Jin-Hyung Shim, Sung-Won Kim, Dong-Woo Cho, “Design and Fabrication of the Nasal Implant-shaped Scaffold and Regeneration of Nasal Cartilage Tissue for Rhinoplasty,” Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineering B, 2012, 36(11), pp.1111-1117.
- Jongwan Lee*, Seung yong Lee*, Jinah Jang, Young Hun Jeong, Dong-Woo Cho, “Fabrication of patterned nanofibrous mats using a direct-write electrospinning,” Langmuir, 2012, 28 (18), pp. 7267–7275.